It’s that time of year – the daffodils and tulips are flowering, eggs turn weird colours and we get overstuffed with chocolate. Yep, Easter is just around the corner, so we thought we’d share a quick and easy Easter printable with you – DIY Bunny boxes!
These little boxes couldn’t be easier to make and filled with some yummy treats would make great little gifts or even cute table decorations.
What you will need to make DIY Bunny Boxes:
This post contains affiliate links. We only recommend products we love and think that you will, too! Read our full disclaimer here.
- Free DIY Bunny Box printable
- Free DIY Carrot Box printable
- Scissors and craft knife
- Glue or double-sided tape
- White pompoms
How to make DIY Bunny Treat Boxes:
- Download the template and print it onto some A4 paper. To get the best results, we printed the bunny templates onto heavyweight paper and the carrots onto some normal printer paper.
- Cut out the carrots and bunnies with some scissors or a craft knife.
- Fold each of the templates along the dashed lines (for a really clean fold, score the paper along the dashed line with a craft knife first).
- Fold the box together and then, using double-sided tape, stick the feet and head of the bunny onto the box.
- For a fun touch, we also added a little bunny tail (a white pompom) to the back of each box.
- Now all that’s left to do is fill your box with some yummy treats.
That’s all there is to it! From start to finish it probably only took me about 5 minutes to make each DIY bunny box.
And, if you like this free printable bunny box, you’ll love our newest gift boxes, too! Sticking with the Easter and spring theme, we created these adorable chick and lamb boxes that you can download for free and make at home, too!
Do you decorate your home for Easter? Have you already been stuffing your face with chocolate eggs? – I know I have!
PS. We love to see your creations. If you make these boxes tag us @littlehouseonthecorner on Instagram so we can see your boxes!