Are you getting into the Christmas spirit yet?
I have to admit that I’m struggling to get festive but I’m sure that’s nothing that a few trips to the Christmas markets can’t solve!
The tree is up, our DIY advent calendar is getting emptier each day and I’ve even started to buy some Christmas gifts! And, to with all of this gift wrapping going on, we couldn’t resist making some little Christmas gift boxes, too.
As always, these are super easy to make and I’m sure that anyone would love to receive one of these festive little boxes!
If you’d like to make these Christmas gift boxes, this is what you will need:
- Thick paper or card
- Scissors or a craft knife
- Double-sided tape or some glue
- Treats or gifts to fill your Christmas gift boxes
- Free Printable
This is how to make your own Santa and Rudoph gift boxes:
1. Start by downloading the template and printing it onto some thick paper or card.
2. Cut out the templates and lightly score along the dashed lines before folding to achieve a clean fold. The antlers are a little tricky to cut out so take your time (I may have accidentally cut a bit off the first time I made these).
3. All that’s left to do is assemble your box. Just fold the sides up and slot the sides with a slit onto the taps.
4. Finally, attach the heads with a small piece of double-sided tape before filling your boxes.
That’s all there is to it! These boxes only take a couple of minutes to make and I’m sure they’ll make a great little Christmasy treat!
Are you ready for the Christmas festivities? Do you go all out with your Christmas decorations or do you keep things more minimal?