It’s so cold, wet and miserable outside that instead of tackling some of the DIY projects on our growing to-do list, we’ve been spending a lot of time curled up in front of the fire.
Not ones to be completely lazy, we’ve at least been planning our Christmas holidays (yes, I know it’s still November).
We’ve already ordered our Christmas lunch, we’ve planned some Christmas drinks for our friends and neighbours and, most importantly, we’ve designed this free printable so you can make your own DIY Christmas Napkin Rings!
Making these fun napkin rings couldn’t be easier.
What you will need to make your own DIY Christmas Napkin Rings
This post contains affiliate links. We only recommend products we love and think that you will, too! Read our full disclaimer here.
How to make these paper napkin rings
- Download the template and print it onto some A4 paper. To get the best results, we printed the templates onto heavyweight paper.
- Cut out the trees and napkin ring strips with some scissors or a craft knife.
- Fold one of each tree designs along the centre line before applying a thin layer of glue to the fold of the tree. Then place it on top of the corresponding design, making sure you just glue down the centre of the tree. (Unlike us, you could also try not to get glue all over the table.)
- Fold up the edges of the top tree to give the design a slightly three-dimensional effect.
- Now it’s time to sort your actual napkin ring. Just roll up your strip of paper and glue the ends together.
Then finish off by glueing the tree to the ring.
That’s all there is to it!
Are you already planning your Christmas holidays? Have you thought about your Christmas decorations yet? Or have you even already started to decorate for the festive season?