With Valentine’s Day just a couple of days away there’s still just enough time to get your romantic gifts sorted, so we’re sharing a fun Valentine’s crackers printable with you
Who says crackers are just for Christmas? If you’re looking for a couple of last minute gifts, these fun Valentine’s crackers are really easy and quick to make and will make great last minute gifts. We filled ours with chocolates, but you could get really creative and fill them with whatever romantic gift you can think of.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO MAKE THEM
- Free Printable (you can download it here)
- Thick paper or card (we used 210g/m²) & printer
- Glue or Double Sided Tape
- Scissors/Craft Knife
- Cracker Snaps (optional)
THIS IS HOW TO MAKE THEM
- Download the template for the Valentine’s crackers (you can download them here) and print them on to some thick paper or card.
2. Cut out the Valentine’s crackers (don’t forget to cut out the little diamond shapes, too) and then fold them along the dashed lines. For really clean folds it’s best to score the paper lightly along the dashed lines with a craft knife first.
3. If you want to add a cracker snap, now’s the time to do it. Use some sticky tape to attach it to the middle of one of the crackers.
4. Next it’s time to glue the cracker together. Stick some double-sided tape to the edge of one of the end segments of the cracker and roll it up gluing two of the segments together.
5. Now all that’s left is to fill the cracker with some treats before tying the ends of the crackers together with some ribbon.
Bonus: We also included some fun little printable labels. Just cut them out and stick them to the cracker. To give the label a slightly more 3D effect, we used some double sided foam tape to attach the label, but a dot of glue would work fine, too.
Admittedly we’re not ones for celebrating Valentine’s Day, but any excuse for chocolates, right?
Do you do anything for Valentine’s Day? What’s your favourite holiday?