Start Building Straight Away
Instant digital 21-page PDF woodworking plans with detailed list of supplies and measurements and 3D diagrams so you can start building your log store straight away!
Keep Your Logs Dry & Ready To Use
This practical and stylish log store is the perfect place to store all of your firewood and keep it dry and ready to use when the temperatures drop.
Easy To Follow Step-by-Step Tutorial
This beginner-friendly project is easy to build. Just follow the detailed step-by-step cutting and assembly instructions!
Maximise Your Log Storage Space
Keep up to 1.2 cubic metres of logs neatly stored in this log store. The finished log store is approximately 1.8m wide, 1.8m high and 0.6m deep.
The supplies for this project will cost about £100 (without tools). That’s a huge saving compared to shop-bought log stores that are a similar size!
BONUS: Alternative Design with Kindling Shelf
Includes instructions to an exclusive alternative design! Add a practical shelf to keep your kindling neatly stored with your logs.
- Required skills: Basic woodworking skills, including how to read a cut list/diagram, how to measure, how to cut accurately and how to use a mitre saw and drill.
- The tutorial includes a detailed list of supplies and tools needed to complete this project. You can also see which supplies and materials you will need for this project here.
Depending on where you source your supplies, this log store will cost roughly £100 to build. This does not include the cost of tools.
See more information and photos of the finished log store here.
“Love this and built it this weekend inspired by your blog! We got a wood burner last week and I’m delighted with how the log store turned out as I’m not the most confident DIYer!”
“Thanks for such a clear, well-written guide, which inspired me to start my own log store last weekend.”
“Fabulously helpful – thank you. Really enjoyed making this.”
“My Dad and I followed your excellent guide to building a log store over the course of this weekend and the final result is superb, much better than I think I could buy elsewhere for less money and just a little bit of effort.”
“Made this last weekend and just wanted to say it’s an excellent design with use of standard lengths where possible making it easier to do. Took about 4 hours to do in total.”
“Thank you for your guide. I don’t think I would have attempted this without it. I have made a fantastic log store with a few tweaks.”
Just download, print and get started!
- The digital 21-page PDF download will be delivered via email.
- This item comes as a high-resolution PDF file that you can download straight after purchasing. You can print as many copies as you want..
- These are digital PDF files only. No physical product or printed material will be shipped.
- Please keep in mind that, due to monitor and printer differences, the colours may vary slightly.
- These products are digital printable files and, as such, the sale is final and no refunds are possible. However, I will do everything possible to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase! Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
This is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD and will be sent to your email account within minutes of order completion.
- All designs are property of Little House On The Corner Ltd and are for personal use only. You do not have permission to redistribute these files or documents for commercial use. Sharing these files with a third party is prohibited.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
I can’t wait to see what you make! Upload and share a photo of your completed project by tagging me on social media!