It’s hard to believe that it’s only 17 more days until Christmas!
Have you already got all of your Christmas gifts sorted? If you’re still on the lookout for a great gift, here’s our happy home gift guide to give you a few ideas! It’s a slightly random selection of fun home things. Some of them are a bit weird and quirky but they’re all things we’re loving at the moment!
- Aren’t these cactus glasses just so much fun?
- I already have quite a lot of serving boards but you can never have enough, right? Especially when it’s as pretty as this marble serving board!
- It’s no secret that I love hiding clutter and this beautiful little marble box is a perfect way to keep bits and pieces neatly stored away!
- I totally admit that I’ve had my eye on this pineapple copper ice bucket for quite a while. It’s just so fun and would look great in any bar cart!
- More cactus glasses! We actually already own these fun margarita glasses and they’re a talking point every time we use them.
- We installed these smoke alarms in our own home a couple of months ago and we get so many comments and questions about where we got them. They’re super stylish and help you keep safe. What more could you want?!
- Everyone needs a bit of bling in their home and these brass bookends would add some fun to any bookshelf!
- Baskets are the easiest way to keep your home organised. Just have loads of them dotted around to throw everything and keep organised. You can never have enough!
- Who wouldn’t love a copper Kitchen Aid? It may not be a must-have kitchen gadget but it’s definitely beautiful!
- We discovered these city map print cushions at a design fair last weekend and a Berlin cushion immediately jumped to the top of my Christmas wishlist. They come in loads of different colours (I’m thinking yellow) and there are loads of cities to choose from.
- We love this mini Nespresso coffee machine. We already have one but I think this small one would be perfect in our Airbnb (or for anyone with not much space!).
- Isn’t this leaf-shaped serving platter just so much fun? Life is definitely too short for plain white plates.
- I always love receiving a calendar at Christmas and this gift is completely free as we shared a free 2018 Berlin-themed calendar that you can download and print yourself!
- You can never have enough mirrors and these hexagonal copper framed ones are just so beautiful that they would look great in almost every home!
- I just had to include this lovely star candle in our gift guide. We have one of our own and love it!
- It’s no secret that I’m not a great cook so it really says a lot if I recommend a cookbook. If you like Indian food this one is a must-have.
- Ever since moving into our new home I’ve had a bar cart on the top of my wishlist (yes, it’s crowded on that list!). I love this bar cart which would add a touch of glam to any space.
- No home is complete without a doormat. Isn’t this one a lovely way to welcome lovely people?
Have you already got your Christmas gifts sorted? What’s top of your wishlist? Do you have any festive traditions?