We’re really busy trying to get a few major projects finished before the really cold weather kicks in. As it’s a long time ago that we last shared a Stuff We Love list, it seemed like a perfect opportunity to share a few of our current favourite things.
1. We love this Karlsson Sunflower MDF Clock. We first saw it in a shop when we took our recent break in the Lake District. At about 60cm diameter, we love that it’s quite large, but still has a delicate and light feel.
2. By now, I’m sure that most of the world is familiar with Orla Kiely’s designs. I’ve seen them everywhere from clothing to cushions and even furniture. One of my favourite things has to be this bright orange watering can. It would add such a fun pop of colour to any garden or garden shed.
3. With our guest bedroom nearing completion, I sometimes find my mind wandering to the prettier things I’d like to place in the room. This Russian Doll Bedside Carafe & Glass is the perfect mixture of prettiness and practicality. I’m sure it would be a great addition to the room, for any guests who’d like a drink.
4. These crane hooks would work great in a children’s bedroom. Before you get too excited (yes, I’m taking to you Mum), we’re thinking along the lines of having our 4th bedroom as a guest bedroom for our nephews not for any additions to our own little family.
5 The Sonos wirless music systemhas been on Jan’s wish list for quite a while now. It’s a wireless system that’s meant to be really good. There are loads of different components and options available – which is probably the reason we’ve still not worked out exactly what we’d need for it to work best for us!
6. Again thinking ahead to the finishing touches in our guest bedroom, we realized that our guests could probably do with a clock. This simple white alarm clock seems perfect for the job.
7 I know they seem to be everywhere, but I still love this Plywood Trophy Stag Head. I think it would add a bit of fun to any room – not sure that Jan is convinced yet though!
What are you loving at the moment? Is it really sad that I’m already keeping an eye out for Christmas gifts?