It’s so easy to personalise a space with just a few accessories and with our living room/ familiy room finally starting to take shape, we’ve been thinking about how we can add a bit of personality to the space.
Lamp Base / Throw / Candlestick / Sausage dog / Cushion / Cushion / Hour Glass / Pouffe / Wooden Domino
- We love this lamp base, it’s so delicate but makes a bold statement at the same time. We think it would be a perfect addition to our sideboard.
- Our home is notoriously cool absolutely freezing in winter. We already have a few throws, but we can never have enough! We love this furry throw – doesn’t it look so cuddly and warming?
- The first winter in our home was so cold that we used to light as many candles as we could to warm the lounge. Seriously. Luckily things have improved since, but we can’t shake the habit of buying every pretty candlestick that we come across – this one would be a perfect addition to our collection.
- Sticking with the theme of keeping our house warm, having a a pretty sausage dog like this one is always a good idea!
- Having spent a fabulous two weeks in Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon earlier this year, we couldn’t help falling in love with these fun vegas-y cushions. Aren’t they fun?
- This hour glass is so fun! I wonder if it could help us tackly DIY projects quicker? Okay, probably not – but it would look great on our built-in shelves.
- A pouffe like this is great for putting your feet up. It’s also handy for adding occasional seating, which we never seem to have enough of!
- Both Jan and I love to play board games (total geeks, I know!). This giant domino would be a fun edition to any shelf.
What do you have on your living room wish list? Do you have any cosy and warming autumn accessories? Do you like to change things around with the change of seasons?
*Disclosure: This post is in collaboration with George Home, but all opinions are our own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Little House On The Corner.