We’re always on the lookout for some cool accessories and fun items to add to our home. Although we constantly change our minds about how we are going to decorate our home, I think that we’re more consistent when it comes to things we love and our general tastes.
- Always keen on adding to our power tool collection and with more than a few projects lined up, we’d love an Electric Nail Gun. We actually have a project planned for our fourth bedroom (we’ve even already had the supplies delivered) that it’ll really come in handy for!
- A new camera is definitely not in budget, but our 6 year old digital SLR has probably seen better days. I’d love a full-frame DSLR, sadly they come with a rather hefty price tag. We’d really like to improve our photography skills and although a new camera isn’t magically going to make us better photographers,
- We absolutely love this giant Anglepoise floor lamp. It’s something else that’s currently way out of budget, but we can dream of pretty things, can’t we?!
- There are so many beautiful lamps and shades around at the moment. I love the idea of finishing off a beautiful lamp with a cool light bulb and the Plumen bulbs are definitely a fun addition to any shade.
- I’ve never been a huge fan of copper, but I’m in love with this gorgeous copper lamp shade. I’m not sure it goes with anything else in our home, but it would almost be worth redecorating just to be able to have it in our home!
- We’re thinking of adding a little home bar area to our sideboard in the dining room and we’d love to have a few interesting and pretty bottles as part of our little drinks display. This Crystal Head Vodka bottle certainly fits the bill!
- I currently may have a bit of an obsession developing. I’ve already bought three of these Leuchtturm notebooks in the last two months, but I just can’t seem to get enough of them. I love the way they come in ruled, squared, plain or – my personal favourite – dotted.
What do you love? Do you also keep changing your mind about how to decorate your home?