We’re currently working on completing some larger projects and finishing a few little crafty updates. As always, over time we find and add a few additional things to our home that don’t necessarily justify a whole post, but it’s about time that we shared some of them with you.
1. You may have already seen one last week when we shared our new blackboard in the kitchen with you
We were out and about looking for a few house related items, when we came across this clock in a little furniture store we happened to be passing.
Because of the unusual shape and size, we’ve christened it our Alice in Wonderland clock. Considering we were out looking for something to warm the house, it wasn’t quite what we’d planned on getting, but just couldn’t resist.
Oh, and if you’re wondering what’s happened to our wall – we in the middle of having our electrics sorted – hopefully we’ll be able to share more on that with you soon.
2. One of my favourite new things is this bright yellow cushion.
We bought for our living room sofa, but decided that it works so well with the bright blue sofa in our dining room, that we’d just leave it there.
3. We bought this lovely little Notebook House from the amazingly talented Andrea at &Made. It’s such a clever little design with the chimney pencil. And it works perfectly next to the telephone on our shoe cupboard in the hallway.
4. We’ve almost finished our guest bedroom makeover and have finally started to make a start on the finishing touches. We recently shared our little Ikea Frost Stool Hack with you
and our newest little addition to the bedroom is this 1950s cabinet that we picked up at a local antique market.
We’d originally considered painting it or carrying out some other type of “upgrade”, but actually we like it just as it is.
5. And this is the most recent addition to our home
Yep, it’s a new companion set for in the dining room – all will be revealed next week!
Do you have any recent additions to your home that you’re really happy with?