Behind the scenes around here it’s chaos as usual. We’re still trying to finish the garage roof, we still haven’t sorted our heating (and it’s getting pretty chilly around here) and we’re haven’t started converting our loft. But it’s not all bad, as we have managed to squeeze in a bit of relaxing and fun, too.
- Currently this is what my desk looks like. Considering that I find it difficult to concentrate in a mess, this probably isn’t an ideal way to be working!
- We currently have some friends and their two children from Germany visiting us, so we’re spending a lot of time doing child friendly things like having fun in play parks or visiting museums like the MOSI in Manchester.
- I’m sure our neighbours think we’re mad, every second time they see us in the garden we have a can of spray paint in our hand. This time we were working on a little project for Wayfair. You can see the finished project here.
- We realised that we have almost no pictures of us together – well at least none where we’re not either in fancy dress or covered in dust and dirt while DIYing so we’ve been making an effort to snap a few selfies – can’t help thinking we need a bit more practise.
These are a few of the things from around the web that are inspiring us at the moment!
- We’ve been collecting some fun plates to hang as an arty group for a while, up till now we only have two though! We’re still I’m totally in love with these! Definitely a DIY to try!
- This is one of the coolest styles of food photography I’ve seen in a long while.
- Is it a burger?
- These are just too pretty!
- I’m slightly obsessed with podcasts at the moment (they’re great to listen to while painting, or sanding, or cutting, or priming, or gluing, …). I love The Lively Show, which is always totally inspiring.
As always at the moment, we spent the weekend working on the garage roof and trying to finish off a little Halloween printable that we’re working on to share with you! What we’re you doing this weekend? What’s been inspiring you lately?