I honestly have no idea where the rest of the year has disappeared to but with autumn now in full swing, it can only mean one thing – Halloween is just a couple of weeks away!
If you’ve been following us for a while, you’ll already know that we love to share freebies with you and this year we’re sharing these fun and, more importantly, quick and easy free Halloween treat boxes with you.
Aren’t they cute? This year, we’re sharing a witch and bat box! They only take a couple of minutes to make and are such a fun way to share you Halloween treats!
This is what you will need to make these cute Halloween treat boxes:
- Thick paper or card, normal printer paper & printer
- Free Printable (you can download it here)
- Craft Knife
- Double-sided tape & Glue
- Sweet Treats to fill you Halloween treat boxes
This is how to make the witch and bat Halloween treat boxes:
1. Download the template and print it onto some thick paper. If you are making the bat box, print the wings onto some thinner printer paper.
2. Cut out the templates with some scissors or a craft knife and score along the dashed lines before folding up the sides to create the box.
3. To make the bat wings, roughly cut the template in half and glue the two pieces of paper together so that there is a batwing image on each side of the paper before cutting them out. If you can, you could obviously print the wings onto each side of the paper (which is what I would have done if I could have worked out how to use our printer!).
4. When you’ve finished cutting out the template and folding the boxes, add the bat’s head and wings as well as the witch’s head with some double-sided tape or glue.
5. All that’s left to do is fill your Halloween treat boxes with some yummy treats and give share them with trick or treaters!
As you can see, we also made a few other Halloween treat boxes. I love our spooky little treat box collection and already can’t wait to share them!
Leave a comment below and let us know what you think of our free printable treat boxes! Will you be partying this Halloween? Do you decorate your home for Halloween? If you make these boxes, we’d love if you’d share them with us! Just tag us on Instagram or send us an email ([email protected])!