It’s been ages since we last shared a Stuff We Love post. We always love to keep our eye out for pretty things, especially when we’re busy working on really, really dirty projects. Basically we just like to distract ourselves from the things we should be doing (but, psst – don’t tell anyone!)
- We totally love this concrete pendant lamp. I know there are loads of great DIY tutorials around to make similar ones, but this one is so pretty (& an amazingly reasonable price) that’s it’s really not even worth considering trying to make one that would be – let’s face it – a lot less perfect.
- We always like to add a few fun things to our home and this unzipped bag shaped glass bowl is definitely quirky & fun.
- Now that our dining room and kitchen is a more renovated and slightly more inviting space, we spend much more time in there enjoying the room. One thing that’s missing though (especially when we have people visiting) is some sort of music system. This Sonos PLAY:1 would be an ideal addition. Just plug it in and go – couldn’t be easier.
- Ever since Jan received his fancy coffee machine for Christmas last year (he still loves it) we’ve been on the look-out for some pretty espresso cups. These Mondrian-esque cups would definitely add a splash of colour to our kitchen.
- Although we’ve lived in our home for just over 4 years now, we have a bit of a confession to make – we still don’t own a lawnmower. I know it seems mad, but until recently we had the best neighbours that anyone could ever ask for and we always just borrowed theirs (that’s when they didn’t mow the grass for us!). Sadly they just moved, so it’s probably about time that we get one of our own. We don’t have a huge area to mow, so this electric lawnmower would be ideal.
- A new laptop probably isn’t something that I desperately need, but having something light and portable would be lovely. I love the look of this sleek VAIO Fit, which of course has all necessary technical specifications that I’d need, too.
What are you currently loving? Do you have anything pretty on your wishlist?