It’s been ages since we last shared one of our Stuff We Love posts with you! So while we are still busy stripping and sanding our door frames, here are few of our current favourite things.
- We love this clever Digital Measuring Jug, it makes you wonder why not all jugs were ever like that. It even has a lid so that you can keep contents in it fresh.
- I realize that moustaches are probably a love them or hate them trend, but these Munchstache Cookie Cutters are just too cute not to love.
- One of our generous Christmas gifts this year was a Nespresso coffee machine. Whilst we have loads of coffee cups, but as our fancy machine also does espressos, these colourful espresso cups would be perfect.
- By now, I’m sure you’ll all know that a Stuff We Love list isn’t complete without including at least one power tool. We’re thinking about laying a plywood floor in our 4th bedroom (if we ever manage to get the other endless job list completed). This Brad Nailer would definitely come in handy!
- If there is one product that I probably couldn’t live without, it’s my hair straighteners. These Pink Cherry Blossomones are particularly pretty. Admittedly they aren’t necessarily anything house related, but everyone deserves a treat now and then!
- Who doesn’t love a bit of bunting? We especially love this colourful version. I’m sure it would brighten up any garden party or room.
Do you have any fun products that you love? Or any gadgets that you can’t live without?