In our first anniversary survey that we shared last month (we’ll be sharing all results soon) lots of you mentioned, that you’d like to know more about our design development, the thought process behind some of our decisions and you’d also like to see more personal stuff.
Having thought about how best to share all of that with you, we’re excited to be starting a new little series here on Little House On The Corner. Every now and then, we’ll be sharing some of the posts and blogs from all around the web that motivate, uplift and inspire us, as well as sharing a few projects sneak peeks, bits of gossip and behind the scenes chaos with you.
With so many fantastic bloggers, creative posts and beautiful images around there are more than a few to choose from!
1. I guess my boots could do with a good clean after doing all of the painting in our recent kitchen & dining makeover.
2. We’re busy working on a holiday photo album of our recent trip to Las Vegas. With so many amazing memories and pictures to choose from, it’s not an easy task!
3. Yep, we’re still working on planning our garage roof. It’s definitely more difficult than we’d imagined. Hopefully all of the planning and organizing will make the actual building process a bit easier.
4. On the first Sunday of each month, we’ve got into the habit of treating ourselves to some delicious macaroons from our local market. After all it’s nice to have a break from DIY every now and then!
These are a few of the things that are inspiring us this week!
- I’m loving these tips for working from home
- I’ve been pretty much obsessed with these ever since they popped up in my Instagram feed!
- Are you a blogger? Is this something you get asked about all the time, too? (It’s in German, so you’ll probably have to use Google translate, or of course just learn German)
- We’re totally obsessed with this amazing piece of art. Such an amazing idea that we’ve just got to try!
- Really inspired by this great post on fearless decorating – think it’s about time we started being a bit more adventuous, don’t you?
What were you up to this weekend? What’s inspired you lately?