What makes you feel ‘on it’? Do you need to meet a big deadline at work? Or do you simply need to out of bed without hitting the snooze button? We recently shared our tips and experiences of how we feel ‘on it’ by staying motivated, organized and ticking projects off our never ending to-do list.
Now we’d love to know what makes you feel ‘on it’! Whatever it is – we want to hear about it. Let us know when you feel ‘on it’ and you will be entered into the draw to win £300 High Street Vouchers thanks to E.ON Energy.
How To Enter:
It couldn’t be easier to enter this fabulous giveaway. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is leave a comment and then enter using the Rafflecopter widget below.
There are additional (optional) entries available for tweeting about the giveaway,
You could tweet:
I would like to win £300 High Street Vouchers thanks to @eonenergyUK with @ILiveAtNumber13 http://bit.ly/1u1rOnK
following E.ON or Little House On The Corner on Twitter or liking Little House On The Corner or E.ON on Facebook to find out why millions of people get their gas and electricity from E.ON and all the ways you can save.
In all, you have 6 possible entry options and you can enter in as many ways as you’d like to increase your chances of winning!
This giveaway is available to UK residents only and runs from 12th November to 27th November, 12am GMT. The winner will be notified in this post and by email. Good luck and happy entering!
Terms and conditions
- There is one prize of £300 High Street Vouchers.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over
- Competition is closed to employees and relatives of Little House On The Corner and E.ON
- The competition opening date is 12th November 2014, and the closing date for entries is 27th November 2014, 12 a.m. GMT
- One entry per person
- Entrants must log into Rafflecopter and leave a comment on the relevant article explaining what makes them feel good, or ‘on it’
- Optional entry methods are to follow on Twitter, Facebook and tweet on Twitter
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries
- The winner will be chosen by using a random number generator build into the Rafflecopter widget and will be contacted direct on the email address provided. If the winner does not respond within 7 days a new winner will be drawn.
- The winner’s name will be available on request. By entering this competition participants consent to their full name being available by request from Little House On The Corner
- The prize will be sent within 28 days of receipt of the winner’s address
- ON reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition at any time without notice or liability
- Entry to this competition confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- This competition is governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be governed by the English courts.